The title and theme for the conference will be “Curing the “incurable”. Interdisciplinary approaches to research”.
The NIHR Nottingham CRF has a unique hub and spoke model. They operate a network of facilities across two campuses, with easy access to medical expertise across a multi-site hospital.
East Midlands Conference Center, Nottingham
De Vere Orchard Hotel, next to East Midlands Conference Centre
Confirmed speakers at the Conference include:
- Dr Louise Wood, Director of Science, Research and Evidence, Department of Health and Social Care
- Simon Denegri, NIHR Director for Patients, Carers and the Public
- Professor Paul Dimitri, CRN Children’s Speciality Lead and Director of Research and Innovation at Sheffield Children’s NHS Foundation Trust
- Professor Ian Macdonald, Professor of Metabolic Physiology at the University of Nottingham
- Dr Gisli Jenkins, Professor of Experimental Medicine at University of Nottingham
East Midlands Conference Center Theatre Hall
East Midlands Conference Centre, Side Room for Parallel Sessions
Poster and Parallel Session Submissions
The deadline for submitting poster and parallel sessions has now passed.
Join the UKCRF Network newsletter mailing list and follow us on twitter (@UKCRFN_NIHR; #CRFConf19) for regular updates about the Annual Conference and other CRF events, news and services. Click the buttons below.