The UKCRF Network brings together expertise from CRFs to give Industry access to pioneering science and facilities. The Network identifies CRFs that match the clinical trial requirements and have expert knowledge in the research area.
Health Sciences in the UK
The UK is a globally renowned centre for Health Science research. The UK government’s Life Science Strategy (2011) is a road-map for the UK to become a world-class space for life science. The research sector is responsive to Industry, with around 380 pharmaceutical companies now based in the UK.
A driver in the success of the UK’s research sector is the development of expert research networks accessible by Industry. The UKCRF Network is a gateway to connect business, researchers, clinicians and patients.
What do We Offer Industry?
The UKCRF Network offers Industry the following service. The Network will:
- Identify Key Opinion Leaders for advice or delivery on trials
- Identify CRFs that are equipped to deliver your trials
- Work with CRFs to ensure rapid turn-around of feasibility requests
Click the button below for information about our expert facilities and their unique features.
Who is our service for?
Our service is available to all of the Life Science sector.
How do We Work?
Working with the UKCRF Network is simple and easy. To get things started please tell us some basic information about your business and clinical trial by clicking the button below. You can download our enquiry form using the button below. and email the completed form to [email protected]. The Operations Team will:
Once we receive your enquiry we will:
- Identify researchers and clinical research facilities suited to your clinical trial
- Identify which CRFs have capacity to deliver your clinical trial
- Send a summary of CRF responses
- Put you in contact with relevant CRF staff
How can you contact us?
If you are a commercial organisation and:
- Would like to work with the Network on your clinical trial, download or submit an enquiry form, or;
- Have a general question you’d like answered, please use the contact form below to get in touch
The Operations Team can be contacted on 0161 906 7509, they are happy to help.
Industry Contact Form
Complete all the fields in the contact form and click the ‘send enquiry’ button. The Operations Team will be in touch to let you know they have received your message.